We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papagayo Beach Club

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Papagayo Beach Club

I'll be in Costa Adeje 8th-13th July and I would really like to go to Papagayo Beach Club, probably on the friday or saturday. Should I go early in the day and spend the whole day there or go down for sunset all dressed up ready for a good night. Really like the DJ around the pool vibe. Any advice on making the most of it would be appreciated. Obviuosly if you go too early you are not dressed for the evening?? Cheers

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Come on guys lol

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Come on guys lol

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

I didn't see a pool mate when I was there.

To be honest I wont be going back. Very expensive and even more expensive if you want a beach bed thing.

Full of strange people as well, not for me personally. Better off at Monkey Beach Club.

Edited: 11 June 2014, 09:54
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,153 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Way to expensive for me....25 euros my mate paid for 2 drinks.

My mate went to watch the sun go down one night and said never again. It.s just a constant stream of people walking past you.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Thanks guys, seen a couple of YouTube vids and it looked cool, thought as a one off it might be worth a shot. Research goes on

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,097 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

It mainly gets excellent reviews tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g562820-… on here I have only been through the day and didn´t think it any more expensive than other places with the same amount of style, however if you are comparing with the €1 a pint type of place then of course it is expensive.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Thank you, I don't mind paying the extra if it's cool and the music and crowd are good. Was possibly thinking of going for Sunday and having a meal etc?

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

Thank you, I don't mind paying the extra if it's cool and the music and crowd are good. Was possibly thinking of going for Sunset and having a meal etc?

9. Re: Papagayo Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje