We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burger King near Villa Tagora

Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Burger King near Villa Tagora

Anyone been recently and seen the extent of the building work here? TC sent an email offering us the choice of changing accommodation due the building work and unsure if it will be intrusive to our holiday in august?

Thanks in advance, Sarah

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

I'm a bit confused with the title and the question. Has predictive text taken over? Burger King / building work.

Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

Haha sorry; no not predictive text. They are building a new Burger King opposite the entrance to the villa Tagora. Apparently the foundations are down but that's all so far. How speedy are the Spanish builders? We don't want a whopper but not keen on dust and noise all day either :)

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

The clearance of the site is complete and the basic floor level foundations are being laid.. i would say they may well be into opening the place before you get here in August ..watch this space..

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

I'm booked to go there in 3 weeks so hope it's not going to have an impact on my stay, although I don't plan on staying there 24/7... No emails from jet2 offering anything alternative.

Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

The email from TC says some guests have complained about dust, but if the foundations are done then I guess the dust won't be so much of an issue. I'm a bit worried about early morning noise but to be honest there is hardly any availability elsewhere anyway for august so just have to go for it and hope for the best.

You'll have an ace time anyway; the pool area is set back from the building works anyway.

6. Re: Burger King near Villa Tagora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje