We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good food after dark ?

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
879 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Good food after dark ?

Can anyone recommend a good late evening restaurant/food outlet within a 10 minute walk of the H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel please ?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good food after dark ?

It depends what you like but there are plenty of places in that area i am sure you will enjoy.

UK
Level Contributor
879 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good food after dark ?

It's for my son & his girlfriend,they dont arrive until around 9-00pm and will miss the Hotel evening meal. They both like Chinese,although a good pub meal would probably be fine ? I haven't been to Tenerife so unable cannot help them at all with anything ?

B.

Edited: 02 July 2014, 17:15
liverpool
Level Contributor
222 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good food after dark ?

Hi

Come out of hotel and turn left, keep walking around the bend and up the hill at the side of bouganville hotel. At the main road ,cross over and you have Marios, very nice and very reasonable. Enjoy.

UK
Level Contributor
879 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good food after dark ?

Thank you Gazza

B.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good food after dark ?

Have to agree with marios we think the food is very good will be back there in a couple of weeks.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good food after dark ?

For a chinese I would have to recommend Slow Boat in Puerto Colon. Best chinese restaurant in Costa Adjeje.

7. Re: Good food after dark ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje