We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and Bars

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
29 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants and Bars

Hi there, myself and my partner are staying in the Royal Sunset Beach Club at the end of September, and have never been before. We are hiring a car to get around but was wondering if anybody could help with regards to restaurants and local bars etc. Want something not extravagant but then nothing like your McDonalds etc.

Can anybody help?

essex
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
1,145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants and Bars

The Winchester Bar on the seafront is hard to beat,excellent food,reasonably priced.See reviews here on TA.Saying that there are hundreds of places to eat in the area,something to suit all tastes,and it is very hard to find a bad one(Yes there is a McDonald and a Burger King,some people like them) Search through all the Restaurant reviews here on TA ,and I am sure you will find a few places you want to visit.

2. Re: Restaurants and Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje