We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Gran Tacande- Advice please

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Dream Gran Tacande- Advice please

Can anyone tell me what the standard room view is like without paying extra for a sea view? Also does anyone know the cost to upgrade from b+b to HB per person per night?

Thanks in advance

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Gran Tacande- Advice please

Use the link below. Should answer your questions.

dreamplacehotels.com/en/hotel-gran-tacande/…

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,666 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Gran Tacande- Advice please

It's a lovely hotel but we always opt for a sea view room so can't answer your question regarding standard room view.

The cost to upgrade from HB from B&B in my opinion isn't worth it. Haven't looked at the link above but we've done both and I'd not do half board again. You can buy evening meals out much cheaper and with a lot of variety.

3. Re: Dream Gran Tacande- Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations