We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparthotel Neptuno

Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Aparthotel Neptuno

It's my first holiday aboard without my parents, so I've booked into the Aparthotel Neptuno, in Costa Adeje, we are due to jet out on Thursday and I have only just read online that you have to pay a €125 safety deposit (?) I'm only taking €400 so can't really afford to take out €65 euros! It says that credit card details will be accepted however only just turning 18 I don't have a credit card so would they accept bank (visa debit) card details? Anyone know because if not I'm going to need to get some more euros changed, thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,462 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparthotel Neptuno

Have you got English money. Some apts will accept this. As they put it in a envelope and it.s attached to the copies of your passport and put in the safe.

so you'll get english back.

2. Re: Aparthotel Neptuno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje