We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Derby
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Does anyone know the prices for this hotel please - July/August next year?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Hey jab007Derby:-) Would contact them direct..links on their site at www.hoteltagoo.gr/ Happy planning and ENjOY!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,786 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Hi jab007Derby: I recently emailed the hotel and received an automated reply that stated: "Unfortunately we will not be taking any reservations for next year until November 15th, which is when we will also have our new rates for 2011."

You can try emailing the hotel yourself in the meantime and see if you receive the same message; otherwise, just wait until the middle of the month, and contact them again.

Edited: 01 November 2010, 13:19
Derby
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Thanks very much for your reply. I've already done this and had the same response! I'll try again mid November.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
212 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

The rates should be out by now.

I have received an email from Anna - quoted 85 Euros for May next year

Derby
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Thanks for that. I've had a reply from the hotel today, giving prices for August

Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

Hello;

Are you able to share the cost for August? Seems like a great hotel and lovely owners.

Colden, New York
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

We will be there 6/19-22 and got a rate of 85 euros per night for room with sea view and balcony-breakfast and all taxes included.

If you send an e-mail, you will get a speedy response from Anna.

8. Re: Hotel Tagoo - Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations