We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

Trying to make our final decision for our mid-May 6 night trip and looking for some final thoughts from folks. Mykonos Grace and Kouros are similarly priced for the room type we're looking at (deluxe suites/honeymoon suite) and Vencia is priced lower.

We do like a nice room with a great view and can either walk to town or take the shuttle that Mykonos Grace says it has. Any final thoughts? When reading the reviews they all make me want to go to all three, but need to pick one by tomorrow. Thanks

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
123 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

As you very well noticed they are very similar hotels.They all have great views,smart interiors and are around the same area (same distance from town).What i can say is that you wont be disappointed whichever of the three you choose.Hope you have a great honeymoon!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

Thanks for the reply! Didn't know that Mykonos Grace is as close as the other two to town, so that made up my mind!

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

The Mykonos Grace is much farther from town than the other two. It is a very nice hotel, but too far from town to walk. I would not want to reply on a shuttle all the time. The other two hotels are nice, but I think the Kouros is the nicer of the two.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,441 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

The Grace is not as close to Town as the other two, sorry to say. It's situated at Agios Stefanos beach, which is walkable to Town but a very long walk -- much, much, much farther than the walk from either Kouros or Vencia. That's why they offer a shuttle.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

Thanks for the feedback and glad I saw this before booking. Any other hotel suggestions? Have my credit card out and ready to book!!

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

Check out Apanema Resort. By far my favourite hotel on the island. It's located right next to Kouros.

7. Re: Mykonos Grace vs. Kouros vs Vencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2012, 06:16