We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Town to New Port

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos Town to New Port

We will be arriving at Mykonos on Friday 24th June and need to get from the Town to the New Port to catch a ferry over to Naxos - I have read somewhere that you can get a bus to the Port, does anybody know where I can find a timetable for the buses or if someone can let me know how often they run and also the times - thank you

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mykonos Town to New Port

kopperburglass: Here's a link to some online pics showing the location of Sea to Sky Travel and Delia Travel on the Mykonos Town harbourfront: travel.webshots.com/album/580338375KhuEvw…

Sea to Sky is between Taxi Square and the Marco Bicego shop, while Delia is several buildings farther along the waterfront near the church with the red dome.

12. Re: Mykonos Town to New Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 03:17