We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Pancevo, Serbia
2 posts
Save Topic
Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Hi! Is there possibilities having a lunch or dinner in Cavo Tagoo if you are'n guest od hotel? And, if anyone knows is there possibility for using pool in this hotel if we aren't guests? Thanks!!!!

los angeles
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Don't know about the pool, but the restaurant accepts outside guests.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,798 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

I don't know of any hotels that would refuse outside visitors to their restaurants.

Pools are a different story altogether. Some, like the Saint John,have in the past offered special rates for cruise visitors to use their pools and facilities.

To find out Cavo Tagoo's policy, you should contact the hotel directly for the most accurate and "official" information.

Instead of dining at the hotel, I would recommend walking 10 minutes down the road to Roca Cookery instead. Great location, views, service and food.

Pancevo, Serbia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Thank you for these information. I would contact the hotel, but also we would visit suggested Roca Cookery place.

We are coming on Mykonos by car, so I suppose it wouldn't be a problem visiting all these places.

If you have to propose more interesting and nice places, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,798 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Since you'll have a car, don't miss going to Kikis taverna at Agios Sostis beach. Awesome salads and huge portions of grilled meat (the pork chops were getting rave reviews this week).

If you like fish, drive to the little fishing village near Kalafatis beach and have a meal at Markos Taverna.

At Platis Gialos beach, go to Avli Tou Thodori. And at Agia Anna beach (between Platis Gialos and Paraga beaches), go to Nicolas taverna for terrific family cooked food.

In Mykonos Town, besides Roca you could splurge and have a wonderful meal at either Avra or Bakalao.

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Yummy, Bakalo, one of my favourites... Avra too... If you fancy something different try Catari for a great Italian in town.

scotland
Level Contributor
206 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

You give first class advice Donny .good on you !! Going out on the 9th July and cant wait !!

Jesolo, Italy
Level Contributor
32 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Hello Danijela, I'm sure you can have dinner at Tagoo Restaurant though you're not a guess of the hotel. But for the pool I don't know.

Hello Donnyb, can you tell me something more about Roca Cookery...? Because I've seen some photos in their facebook page and the place seems great! What about the food and the menu?

Thank a lot.

Regards from Italy

Daria

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,798 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Daria, Roca does look great. It's situated on the hill above the Old Port, and its big windows offer excellent views of the sunset, Mykonos Town, the harbour and the Old Port. Service is excellent.

The menu features about 20 different appetizers, including fried zucchini sticks (wonderful), tomato fritters (also wonderful), tzatziki (terrific), grilled mushrooms, fava, meatballs, grilled peppers, feta, octopus in red wine sauce, and more. There are also about half a dozen different salads (very good), half a dozen different pasta dishes, half a dozen meat dishes including Myconian sausages, and a good selection of fish and seafood dishes (our group shared a large red snapper, which was incredible). We all thought the prices were very reasonable especially considering the high quality of the meal and service.

Jesolo, Italy
Level Contributor
32 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

Donnyb thank you so much for your prompt reply and the many information you gave me. In July I'm going to Mykonos and, after your description, I'll certainly go to Roca Cookery.

One more question (the last): the big windows are open or closed?

Thank you. Bye

Daria

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,798 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cavoo Tagoo-restaurant for non guests of hotel?

The windows slide open. They were closed the evening we had dinner, but were open one afternoon when I dropped in. Whether they are open or closed would depend on the wind and other weather conditions at the time.

Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations