We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which port?

Surrey
Level Contributor
63 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Which port?

Do the Blue Star ferries dock at the old port .

We will be arriving at Mykonos from Syros.

Thanks

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which port?

All the big ferries now dock at the new port

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which port?

Yes, Blue Star Ferries go to the new port. I think only Seajet 2, Superjet and Flying Cat 3 and 4 go to the old port now.

3. Re: Which port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2012, 10:51
UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which port?

Your are wrong there, Steve. I have just checked on MarineTraffic.com to check that I am correct and both Blue Star Ithaki and Blue Star Naxos have today both been to the new port.

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which port?

I too was surprised to see the information given about the Blue Star ferries and am pleased the incorrect post has been removed.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which port?

I didn' t know that posts could be removed by TripAdvisor just because they were incorrect, becuase TripAdvisor staff wouldn't know they were incorrect . The message that was removed said that Blue Star Ferries left from the old port.

Edited: 22 July 2012, 23:04
Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,503 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which port?

GreecemadUK, you can "report inappropriate content" on any post you consider unsuitable. I reported it as "Spam", and it was removed. Looking at his other posts, it was fairly clear he has never been to Mykonos, so was either ill informed or just trying to confuse.

My purpose in reporting the post was to remove the incorrect information. Now you have reintroduced that incorrect information to the thread. lol! ;o)

8. Re: Which port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations