We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos

Luxemburg...
Level Contributor
1 post
84 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos

Mykonos-Who's around 7th-16th July 2013?

What to? do where to party?

Thanks xxx

1. Re: Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 March 2013, 23:35
London, England...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos

Scandinavian bar is one the best bars on Mykonos. Always heaving in summer!

http://www.skandinavianbar.com/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g662620-…

Lebanon
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos

Hello does anyone know a nice hotel that is max 150 dollars per night in Mykonos, i found the hotels more expensive that those in Santorini

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,691 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mykonos

When are you travelling, Marianne?

Eilat
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mykonos

Hello,

I will be celebrating my birthday in Mykonos next week and I'd like to know where is the best place to buy a birthday cake?

I am wondering which is the best patisserie or bakery in Mykonos?

Also, is there an amazing place for us to celebrate my birthday?

Such as a fabulous restaurant or just a fabulous view point overlooking the sea?

Thank you.

Simone

Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mykonos

Paradis beach club and tropicana

Wirral
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mykonos

Hi,

My wife and I are undecided - please help - which is the best resort in Mykonos is it Ornos or Platys Yialos i.e. which has the best beach and restaurants. A good recommendation with regards for a good 4 star hotel would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul and Dawn

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,691 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mykonos

Paul and Dawn, both beach areas are nice, but I'd describe Platis Gialos as the better of the two for three key reasons. It has some of the best dining on the island (four of the Top 12 restaurants on Mykonos -- as rated by travellers here on TripAdvisor -- are located there); it's short walking distance to four other beaches (Psarou, Agia Anna, Paraga and Paradise); and it has good transportation links -- 10 minute bus ride to/from Mykonos Town, and it's got a pier from which you can take shuttle boats to several other beaches on the south coast.

Check out the Myconian Ambassador and Petasos Beach Resort & Spa. I have stayed at both and highly recommend both. Two other good hotels a little farther from the beach (but still just a short walk up the road) are the Palladium and Nissaki.

You can find dozens of photos of Platis Gialos and Ornos, as well as other beach areas and Mykonos Town, at this link on my Flickr page: flickr.com/photos/… They might help you determine which area you would prefer to stay in.

Edited: 04 February 2014, 19:05
9. Re: Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations