We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 weeks to go!

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
3 weeks to go!

I'm staying at the aeolos hotel in Mykonos town has anyone been? Also are there any daytime must see/do's? It's just me and partner traveling. Oh and what is there to do on an evening that doesn't involve partying/drinking?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,371 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 weeks to go!

You can see what 236 people who have stayed at the Aeolos have said about it in reviews here on TripAdvisor: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189430-d529847…

Things to do besides partying/drinking: Delos island excursion; explore Mykonos Town; beaches & sunbathing; hiking/walking; shopping; eating; museums & galleries; jeep tours; horseback riding; water sports; Tourliani Monastery at Ano Mera; cocktails & sunset viewing at Little Venice; pelican hunting; or just do nothing but relax while enjoying the sun & scenery.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
969 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 weeks to go!

We stayed at the Aeolos hotel last year(and left a review) and we are staying there for just the one night this year as well..

Panos is a great host and will look after you well,The winding streets of Mykonos town will keep you well occupied of an evening...Enjoy your time on Mykonos.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 weeks to go!

Brilliant thanks very much.

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 weeks to go!

Fancy jeep safari for me and wife,you been donnyb?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,371 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 weeks to go!

Have never taken one myself, Timmy1967, have only heard about them.

6. Re: 3 weeks to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:18