We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hints for a

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Any hints for a

Hi all - back to Mykonos next month for the 6th time in as many years (can't wait!!). This time I want to explore parts of the island i don't normally make the time to get to. You know what it's like...lazy breakfast by the pool, go to Elia, have a wander around town, drink/dinner, nap, go out, do it all again the next day ;-)

I know the town and the beaches on the south coast very well (and Panormos, Ftelia) and over the years have picked up great tips on this forum for out-of-the-way restaurants.

So, I'm interested to get some insider tips on other parts of the island worth a visit - be it a quiet bar with great views, an area with interesting history/architecture, a good day trip etc. Also wondering if it's worth doing a day trip to explore the towns of Tinos or Siros.

I'll have a car so can get around but typically aren't a fan of some of the very steep hills (stick shift and I don't get on well!!) so that's about my only limitation.

Thanks in advance - and to all those heading to Mykonos this season...have the best time!!

1. Re: Any hints for a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 05:17