We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

We are buying tickets to take a ferry from Mykonos to Thira (through Hellenic Seaways) but want to make sure the pick up locations for our tickets aren't on the other side of the island.

We will be staying at the Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge in Mykonos Town and the 2 tix pick up locations are the following:

Agency's Name: Delia Travel LTD.

Agent's Name: Zouganelis Ioannis

Address: 19, Kampani coast, 846 00, Mykonos

Telephone/s: 22890/22322, 22422

Agency's Name: Island Mykonos Travel

Agent's Name: Pantazopoulos Char.

Address: 1, D. Mavrogenous, 846 00, Mykonos

Telephone/s: 22890/22232, 23196

I tried using google maps but the agencies addresses weren't pulling up. Hoping one of the locals can help :)

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

Hi,

Delia travel is located at the waterfront in Mykonos Town very close to taxi square.

From Billl and Coo it's a 10 minute walk to town, and then it's approximately 10 minutes to the water front - if you don't get lost ;-)

The other agent could be closer to you hotel but it will be more difficult to find in the winding streets in Mykonos Town and since you'll probably want to see the water front anyway you should go for Delia Travel.

Best regards Anders

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

Both ticket agencies are close to Taxi Square, Delia to the left facing the sea amongst the cafes just past Sea & Sky travel(for Seajets).

The other one is at the back of Taxi Square, big sign up for Hellenic Seaways, so no problem at all.

See here:

Just pan around in this which is taken in 'Taxi Square'

Just to the right of the Taxis and Statue is the Hellenic Seaways Sign and Delia is to the right of Sea & Sky, pan to the right.

360cities.net/image/…10.0

360cities.net/image/…35.6

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

thank you!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

wow!! that is amazing! technology is so amazing :)

Thank you!!!!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

Hi

I'm doing a similar booking with Hellenic where I need to pick my ticket up from the same agent. Could you please share if all went through smoothly with your experience?

Thanks!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

I've never had any problems whatsoever when picking up tickets from Delia Travel.

7. Re: Can someone tell me if this address is near my hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations