We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

Hi there,

any reccomendation where stay for one night ,near the port ? thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,250 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

Which port? Mykonos has two.

And by "budget," what price range are you comfortable with (in Euros)?

Note as well that, if you're travelling during peak season (July & August), many properties require a 3-night minimum stay for bookings.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

We have bought a ticket to Santorini and the offices are SEA JETS, SEA & SKY TRAVEL att the quay, 84600.

We are looking for a cheap place , we need a triple room so about 60-80euros per night would be fine or even less.

We just need one night.

Thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,250 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

You didn't say when you're travelling, so I will assume it's sometime in July or August? If so, I'm afraid I can't help much -- the only place in Mykonos Town I can think of that might have a triple room for the prices you mention is Angela's Rooms & Apartments. You can check out their prices, and rates for other properties, on the Mykonos Accommodation Center website: http://www.mykonos-accommodation.com/

You also could try checking with Drafaki Hotel, Hotel Milena, Makis Place and Artemis hotel to see if they have anything available at a price you're comfortable paying.

If you are arriving at Mykonos by ferry, you could take a risk and see if anyone with rooms available is at the port when your ferry gets in, and see if you can bargain for something in your budget. But I wouldn't recommend doing that in August.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 19:26
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

Ha ha ha thanks Donnyb the info is very useful but i´m afraid we´ll arrive the 2nd of August by plane and we will take the ferry the following day.

I will have a look and try to be lucky with your reccomendations.

Thanks so much.

5. Re: Any budget accomodation close to the port ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 06:21