We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much are scooters to hire in Mykonos

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How much are scooters to hire in Mykonos

We will be in Mykonos in June next year and would like to hire a scooter to look around. Can two fit on a scooter. How much are they to hire approx. for a day/week.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much are scooters to hire in Mykonos

hi..2 people can fit in a scooter,yes..here are some cooter hire places o chose and some to avoid..

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189430-i401-k46…

here is a post suggesting a place that rents scooters in high season is from 17 to 22 euros per day..

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189430-i401-k35…

also..i quote from another post re insurance..

Check your travel insurance carefully. I do not knawout S.A. companies but in the UK most companies exclude use of mopeds, scooter and ATVs etc.

The ibsurance you get with the vehicle covers anything or anybody you hit and probably the vehicle you are driving. It does not include any medical treatment for you if you are unfortunate enough to have an accident.

finally if you are not an experienced scooter driver better not try it..use a car instead..accidents do happen with inexperienced scooter drivers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much are scooters to hire in Mykonos

This is pricing in Sept currently.. But fairly cheap. About 10 euro a day for decent scooter and 3 euro for full insurance. $100 excess if anything happens, good for peace of mind.

Two people can definitely ride together. Just organise when you arrive, don't prepay. Mykonos is amazing.

3. Re: How much are scooters to hire in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations