We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Town

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich
Level Contributor
535 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos Town

Just returned from a Med cruise which included a stop at Mykonos. We only went into Mykonos Town but loved the place and are thinking of booking a holiday there next year.

We're not into noisy nightlife - just wondered what it was like in the evenings? Seemed relatively quiet in the little streets even though there were 2 or 3 cruise ships in and lots of tour parties walking around.

We'd really like a small studio apartment in town, close enough to walk to restaurants in the evening. Not really into beaches but would welcome suggestions as to the best ones so we can take a trip one day.

old bridge,new...
Level Contributor
693 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mykonos Town

Wow, just reading my own post, shows my age, I was young once and loved nothing more than partying, dancing and drinking. . I love people so that isnt a problem. I just didnt want to be that old person in the middle of a 20 or 30 age group. Thank you for the info.

So have you heard of the Vanilla HOtel, and is it ok?

Perth
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mykonos Town

Hi everyone,

We are a group of 3 (in our late 20's still keen on enjoying the nightlife and party scene) hoping to stay somewhere in Mykonos town. As other people have mentioned on forums the prices seem to be very expensive. We are hoping to be within 10-15 minutes walk of all the action but far enough away to have some quiet. I have found Hermes Mykonos Hotel and PortoBello Boutique Hotel .I am just wondering what are your thoughts on which one would be better or if you can recommend another option in a similar price range? We are hoping to stay close to the centre of the town, be close to the shops/cafes/restaurants and of course get a reasonable view. Which one would you recommend out of the two or as an alternative? I am hoping to pay no more than 200 EURO a night.

Thanks in advance!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,363 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Mykonos Town

mamacat58: I haven't heard anything bad about Vanilla. And no need to fear being an old person standing out in a crowd of youngsters .... Mykonos draws all ages, including a LOT of 40 and 50+ travellers.

old bridge,new...
Level Contributor
693 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Mykonos Town

Thanks Donny B

15. Re: Mykonos Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:22