We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting Bikes

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ahmedabad, India
7 posts
Save Topic
Renting Bikes

Hey me and my husband are travelling to Mykonos in August first week. We would like to know whether it is preferable to rent a bike or travel through the bus. How much would it cost to rent a bike during that time?? Plus do we need an international license to drive there??

Milano
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting Bikes

A bike may start from 15€/day if rented for more days, there are buses to various destinations but they are not so frequent for some of them resulting in a waste of time.

There are plenty of places you may chose, try to bargain to reduce the price.

Ahmedabad, India
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting Bikes

Thank you so much. .but is it worth spending 15 € for bike or shall I just go wid d bus..we might need it for 2 days. .

Ahmedabad, India
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting Bikes

Thank you so much. .but is it worth spending 15 € for bike or shall I just go wid d bus..we might need it for 2 days. .

Milano
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting Bikes

If you wish to visit the Island in two days I think that a motorbike (or a car but in the peak season it is really difficult to park close to the old town) is the best solution as the island is relatively small and you may for example stay on a bech in the morning and move to another in the afternoon.

If you are two people using the same motorbike at the end you will not spend much more than the bus.

Edited: 26 June 2014, 16:13
5. Re: Renting Bikes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17