We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

I will be arriving on Mykonos at approx 1.30pm and wish to catch a ferry to naxos,will I be able to catch one in the afternoon,or should I book a hotel and travel the next day? Alan.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

Hi Alan,

I suspect your intention was to post on the Mykonos Town Forum where you've posted before. The Support Forum is assistance using the site, how-to questions and technical support. Here's the Mykonos Town Forum where you can post your question:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g662620-i12590-Myko…

Regards,

L4

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

Thank you L4.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,232 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

Hi,

I have done such connections several times before and take the view that one night on Mykonos always sorts ferry connections.

Difficult to generalise for next year, but ferries Mykonos to Naxos at that time of year maybe around 14:00 then none later on. You have loads of these will I/won't I make a same day flight to ferry connection queries every year.

Mykonos is an expensive island and booking a convenient place early makes for a relaxed afternoon and evening on Mykonos.

A good possibly better alternative is a similarly timed flight arrival in Santorini in which case the regular Bluestar ferry at 15:30 to Naxos has been constant for many years, thus a more reliable same day connection. Again that will most likely be the last ferry of the day.

4. Re: Ferries from Mykonos to Naxos on 23rd May 2015.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 05:16