We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat prices from Corfu to Paxos

Which Corfu Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
boat prices from Corfu to Paxos

Hi all,

I am going to Corfu in 4 weeks and have booked one night's accommodation in Paxos. Was hoping to get the hydrofoil over to the island from Corfu. I have contacted Bouas Tours who can book tickets for €22 each way per person, I thought this seemed a bit expensive and have vague memories of reading it was €15 pp return.

Can anyone advise if Bouas Tours are an agency and have an additional fee added on or can I book directly with the hydrofoil company or do Bouas Tours own the hydrofoil service?

Cheers

Stockport
Level Contributor
979 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat prices from Corfu to Paxos

I'm not sure if Bouas actually own the hydrofoil, but as far as I'm aware they are the only people you can book in advance with.

The price has been around €15 - €20 pp each way for as long as I can remember, so I think that whatever you read previously was rather misleading.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat prices from Corfu to Paxos

Thanks

3. Re: boat prices from Corfu to Paxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town