We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
313 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

I want to travel from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town on April 20th, 2013, with a car, but I cannot find any ferry schedules online. I travelled around the Greek Islands in 2010 in April and found the ferries were still on a reduced schedule, about one per day in either direction, so I just wanted to check there were actually some ferries making the crossing at that time of year to Corfu.

If anyone knows where I can find a schedule online, please don't keep it to yourself.

Thanks for your help.

Bradford, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Useful info on these post's; thanks to all who have contributed

Crete, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Look at this site

corfu-kerkyra.eu/html/english/timetable.htm

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

How do you make sure your insurance policy allows ferry boarding? I asked quite a few reputable companies and they were not aware of any inclusion in the policy regarding boarding a ferry.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Hi - does anyone know how lonf ferry crossing is from corfu town to igoumentisa? I have read different reports - varying in time from 1 hr - 2 hrs. Thinking about it for next yr and need some accurate times, though i do realise that it depends on weather etc. Thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Hi - also does anyone know how long it would be to drive to Parga from igoumenitsa port as thinking of touring area. Thanks again

Kocani, Republic of...
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

45min - 1 hour

Birmingham
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Thanks for replying. Is that the length of drive to parga or ferry to igoumenitsa? I was awkward and asked 2 quetions!

South Pole
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
13,957 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

tonibonboni post #15

firstly ask the car hire company if they permit ferry travel. Keep asking until you find a company that does. Then ask about the insurance cover included in the hire fee & whether you have to pay extra for ferry cover. Some will have it included, some will charge a supplement, some will say you only travel on the ferry entirely at your own risk - is if the car is damaged by shifting loads, bumps etc or the ferry has an accident & the car is damaged or even lost you bear the expense liability for repair/total loss/compensation etc

Birmingham
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Thanks. We were going to get car from igoumentsa port to save hassle on ferry. Just wanted to know how long crossing took Thanks

Perachora, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Corfu Town

Not sure if you got the answer, today just under 1 hour.

Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations