We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Going to Agistri for four days end June 28, any suggestions for a place that will please an active 14 .5 yr. old daughter. We love the beach and a pool in the evening is nice too. Many are fully booked that week.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Guess you already have check websites for Aegina and Angistri islands hotels. Agistri is such a small island that I do not know how many hotels it has with a swimming pool, but since you will be on an island, why not to use the beautiful sea, instead of a pool ? this is what most of us crave.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Beaumont, Texas USA
Destination Expert
for Beaumont
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Hi, leformi!

Here are a couple of links that have info on Agistri hotels:

www.booking.com/region/gr/agistri.en.html

www.booking.com/region/gr/agistri.en.html

www.aroundaegina.com/agistri-greece.html

I stayed at Rosy's Little Village last year. It was perfect! No pool, but all rooms are just a few steps away from sunbeds and swimming in a small and private cove. My daughter and I loved it!

Here's the website:

http://www.rosyslittlevillage.com/

We saw a pool at Andreas Hotel that is a bit further from the sea, but it looked like a nice place. (We checked it out because my son's name is Andreas!)

If you have other questions, just ask! Happy travels...

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Thank you Morocco and LonghornDeb, I have been living on this website for the past week and you have all been so helpful. I booked a double at the Oasis Scala, as it has a pool, but think it might be too close to town as I have never been there, part of the adventure. Deb, I have also been considering Rosy's Village as I like small places, will check availability. We all like the sea and my daughter and I are swimmers.My husband is the island explorer. Do you think Aegina is a better option? We will be spending two days in Athens after this.

Thanks so much for your help. We arrive in Athens on June 28th from istanbul at noon and then plan on taking a ferry to Agistri.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with pool and near beach for families

Try Hotel Kekrafalia - no pool but a lovely deck to swim from.We have been there for the past 3 years,charming personal service from Lia the owner,big rooms,spotlessly clean & delightful terraces to sunbathe on as well as fab views of the sea.

5. Re: Hotel with pool and near beach for families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Angistri