We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rigas or Achtis

Which Afitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
plymouth
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rigas or Achtis

Hi

Off to Afitos next July, problem is can't decide on Rigas or Achtis could anyone tell me which one is best for adult couples please.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
779 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Hi there,

I haven't heard of the Achtis appartments, but I know Rigas Hotel from friends that have visited it. They told me it's a nice place. Have you checked for any reviews in TA?

Regards,

Yannis.

plymouth
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Hi Yannis

Yes I have checked TA for both places and they are ranked number 1 for hotels and BB thats why im having a problem deciding.

Thanks

Jacqui

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
779 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Well, as they both have some good "critiques" , then you should not have a problem on either of them. Just give a look at their websites, and choose the one that impresses you most!!!

Unless, you wanna wait a little bit more , just in case you get some more opinions on this.

Regards,

Yannis.

uk
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Go to Rigas if only for the view. And Natasa she will look after you.

uk
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Have a look at www.rigas-hotel.gr

Essex
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Hi Jacqui

Its a difficult decision as I know them both, however if its a warm welcome that you want then my choice would be the Hotel Achtis, great pool area with fab sun loungers, a well run bar and rooms that are designed by the owners to maintain tradition with excellence.

Hope this helps

BM232

uk
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rigas or Achtis

I stayed at the achtis this summer aswell as last year, its a fab hotel great service and excellent food.

The rooms are very modern and luxurious, the gardens are to die for and the staff are the most friendly and helpfull by far, I really couldnt recommend it enough, I believe its the best hotel in afitos by far, you won't be dissapointed!

plymouth
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Hi All

Thanks for all the info,we have booked two weeks at the Achtis Hotel will let you know what we thought of our holiday later

Thanks xxxxxxxxx

plymouth
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rigas or Achtis

Hi All

Thanks for all the info,we have booked two weeks at the Achtis Hotel will let you know what we thought of our holiday later

Thanks xxxxxxxxx

10. Re: Rigas or Achtis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2010, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Afitos
Recent Conversations