We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi

Could anyone advise on who is best to use for transfers? The hotel have offered 70 euro return but didnt know if there was a cheaper option?

Thanks

Afitos, Greece
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

If I was you I would book with the hotel as a Taxi from the airport is at least 70Euro's each way

I hope that helps

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

Are you sure the price you've been quoted is r/t? It's really a bargain since one way trip will cost you 75 euros.

Grigoris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Hi sorry yes! Its 70 euro each way!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

I suggest you accept the offer since it's a reasonable price.You won't find anything cheaper.

Grigoris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

Ok thanks for ur help :-)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

If you intend to book a hire car use Kriopigi Cars. They will either bring car to Thessalonika Airport or collect you from the airport and take you to your accommodation for the price of the fuel they use. A much cheaper option! I don't know if there is a minimum hire period as we always have a car for our whole holiday. They are family run, speak excellent English and are wonderfully helpful and kind.

Mentioned in this post
Kriopigi
Kriopigi
Kassandra, Greece
Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

Hi,

Try this website:

http://www.holidaytransfers.com/en

I have recently booked our transfer from Thessaloniki airport to Afitos for 2 people just under £80 return.

It's a mini bus transfer so I guess will take a little longer, but as it's almost half the price of a taxi I thought it would be worth it.

The first few times I looked for our specific dates in September they only had private transfers on offer, and then a shared mini bus came up, so I guess just keep looking back in case other people have booked on the same dates?

Hope that helps.

Mentioned in this post
Afitos
Afitos
Kassandra, Greece
8. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2017, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Afitos
Recent Conversations