We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ammouliani Island

Essex
Level Contributor
199 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ammouliani Island

we are staying for one night on the island do we need to book the ferry across ?

How much does it cost and how long will it take ?

Any suggestions on where to eat please

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
810 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ammouliani Island

You dont need to book the ferry to Amouliani as far as I know, however i cant remember how much it costs.Its been 3-4 years since my last visit.

I had a great dinner at Jannis taverna,situated on a very picturesque little bay, with good food and a wonderfull view!!

London
Level Contributor
780 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ammouliani Island

Hi - this website should help: visitammouliani.com/en/…

I seem to recall it takes about 15 minutes, it's pretty quick, you don't need to book, you just go to the tiny port of Tripiti and buy your ticket there.

The resort is tiny so you can have a wander round and see where takes your fancy - we found some lovely bars with sofas overlooking the beach...

Essex
Level Contributor
199 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ammouliani Island

Thank you again for your help

4. Re: Ammouliani Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations