We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms in Nea Potidea

Which Nea Potidea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bytom
2 posts
Save Topic
Rooms in Nea Potidea

Geia sas,

We are planing to visit Halkidiki in september. We still don't know whether to go to Nikiti (we were there last year and we liked it there but we would like to see sth new) or Nea Potidea. Does anyone here know whether rooms in Nea Potidea are much more expensive than in Nikiti? Could you reccomend sth in Nea Potidea?

Efharisto para poli!

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms in Nea Potidea

I think you'll be able to find rooms with very good prices during September, both at Nikiti and Nea Potidea. I would personally go for Nikiti, not because it is something THAT special, but just because it is a little nicer than Potidea, according to my opinion. Both from Nikiti and Potidea, you have good access to both peninsulas, so you'd be able to drive to both if you have some time!

Regards,

Yannis.

bytom
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms in Nea Potidea

Geia sou Gianis,

It is me again. Now we are worried whether to go at all to Greece as we hear about Nile mosquito illness. As I read Thessaloniki is the main place where the illness appears. And now weare scared. Can you tell me more what is happening and whether it is dangerous to go to Halkidiki. Efharisto para poli!

3. Re: Rooms in Nea Potidea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 07:11
Get answers to your questions about Nea Potidea