We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset villa

serbia
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset villa

Hi!

Can anyone tell me something more about the Sunset villa?Are there any interesting cultural sites nearby?

What is the weather like in the beginning of June?

+ How convenient is to travel to Halkidiki alone and stay there alone for the vacation?

Is it safe?

Thanks

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset villa

Hi there,

The place that you mention is situated close to the beach. It's a nice place actually as far as I know. I haven't stayed there, but just because I am from the area of Neos Marmaras, I know where this place is.

It's absolutely safe to travel on your own, as the area of Halkidiki is not very crowded in the beginning of June.

Regarding the weather, most chances are that it should be great. May and June give some rainfalls some times, but I would say that you have 85-90% chance of good weather, according to weather statistics.

Regards,

Yannis.

2. Re: Sunset villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Neos Marmaras