We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kohyli apartments

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kohyli apartments

If anyone know it near Lagomandra beach

http://www.halkidiki.com/kohyli/

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kohyli apartments

Hello, this place is nice, i haven't stayed there myself, but some people that i helped in the past, stayed there and they didn't mention anything wrong about it, i suppose it is an ordinary place :)

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kohyli apartments

Thank u, just i liked because its green and almost private space on the beach and if i am not mistaken there are many trees near the beach and near is Lagomandra beach which is as i heard nice, just want to have reviews

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
836 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kohyli apartments

I know this place. It's a nice standard place, nothing super wow, but just a nice place. I have had a couple of friends that stayed there last summer. They were not excited, but neither were they disappointed. A middle situtation I would call it. But at the prices that the rooms are offered as I can see from their website, I guess that the expectations should not be very very high.

One very positive thing about this place, is that it is situated a very beautiful area.

Regards,

Yiannis

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kohyli apartments

Yiannis, yes i liked the place and that have almost private beach...and Lagomandra there close

Maybe u can advise in the same area accomodation that will be better, but with green garden and close to beach with many trees, i dont mean luxury or expensive, we dont need something great, simple, but with nice green area, with good hosts, simple but good rooms....

That place where Kohyli has some tavernas and supermarkets, how far is from them?

Also i wanted to ask for temperature, is it truth that in agust is about 37-40 degrees?

Euxaristo poli!!

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
836 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kohyli apartments

The temperature during summer time can go up to 37-40 mostly in the cities. It is rare to reach a 37 or 38 at places next to sea, due to the sea breeze, however this has happened in the past and could happen again. But sometimes you can easily get 35-36 degrees. Lagomandra area has a nice beach, one or two tavernas on the beach and two hotels with swimming pools, where as far as I remember you can use them (at least you were allowed to a few years ago). The good thing with the Lagomandra area is that it has a small forest of pine trees (really small, around 150-200 trees) right next to the beach, which can be a very good relaxing point to the shade.

another alternative besides Kohyli , is Fantasia House, 1-2km before Neos Marmaras (http://www.fantasia-studios.gr/) It's a place at a similar level and standard and also has a nice little garden with shade, nice balconies with sea view, and about 50-100 meters from the beach). Also it is very quite around there, and only a 3minutes drive from Neos Marmaras, that you can find everything.

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kohyli apartments

Yes nice also...

only now i started to pay attention to one thing but important. in many apartments very small fridge as mini bar. but if u go in apartments to cook sure i need bigger, not to go eery day. sure small fridge is not enough. specially if the supermarket is not very close. now i have to pay attention and to ths..... Fantasia is very close to the village is good located

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
836 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kohyli apartments

Yes, I definitely understand what you mean. I saw the fridges at Fantasia, which are not like mini bars, but bigger , but still not as big as other appartments. The positive thing on this case though, is that Neos Marmaras is only 2minutes away, and you could even walk there if you wanted, so shopping will not be very difficult.

8. Re: Kohyli apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Neos Marmaras