We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Weather

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
October Weather

We are going (a group of 8) on 13th October for a week - we are looking forward to it and will take it as it comes. Has anyone been to turkey in oct?? ive looked for weather forecasts but they all differ so much!!

scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: October Weather

hello caron07, I was in turkey last year for a week we were in sarigerme, the weather during the day is lovely around 32 degrees, but it does start to cool about 5.30/6.00pm, at night it can be cooler Im a real cold tattie so I was able to wear jeans and a cardi!! it only rained once when during the day last year and that was only for about 10min.

We are heading out for two weeks in October and I cant wait....where are you going?

We were also there in summer 07 and the heat was unbearable October much nicer x

have a nice one

watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Weather

thanks for that... i will pack accordingly :-) we are going to Holiday Village.. my Son went there with his dad last year and thoroughly enjoyed it so we're looking forward to it now. Have you been there?

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October Weather

Hi there.

We were in Olu Deniz in October last year & the weather was beautiful. Had one day of Rain with Thunder Storm, but the rest of the time fantastic, even the warm in the evenings. So hopefully the same for you

scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: October Weather

hi again caron07, yes were were there twice last year once in July for 2 weeks loved it so much went back in October for a week but it was owned at that time by Iberostar, so we will see how much of a change F.C will have had on it, the complex is fantastic so much for the kids to do the pool and slides are fantastic open from 10/12.30, and then 3/5, last year it was free ice cream all day but it looks like that has changed and only on offer for hour and half per day,the drinks are ok, they dont have rum,but do have other spirits and their whisky is bogging!! but if your like me nothing too much bothers me and I will drink anything!!

perhaps we will see your there for a wee drink at the bar

cheers!

5. Re: October Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations