We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Widnes
3 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi we are traveeling to HV in September to get married and wanted a bit of advice from anyone who has been married here or been to a wedding.

Iv been reading on here we can translate our documents into turkish in the uk but have been told by FC it has to be done in Turkey itself is this true?

Jacuzzi suite are they worht it?

evening reception, what happens is there any extra costs once over ther?

Photographer been advised to go to him myself instead of arranging through FC as a lot cheaper?

Last one we have 68 ppl travelling pics of gazebo in brochure dont look too big are they big enough?

Thanks any info would be a great help

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

I'm getting married at suntopia tropical September 2014 can't wait! The trip to Izmir for your documents is apparently 4 hours each way, probably not the best trip for children but it will be worth it in the end

Surrey, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
52. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi I am getting married in August this year my personal email is marie_sheahan@yahoo.co.uk I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind ( feels a bit like stalking, but I am normal I promise).

Marie x

tyne & wear
Level Contributor
509 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

It would be prudent to edit your post removing your email address and ask for advice by p.m. or you could encourage spam or trolls. Regards ...Jack

Moreton, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
54. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi I hope you don't mind me asking but how did your wedding go at the holiday village? I am getting married next August can't decide whether to stay at holiday village or would it be easier to just stay at suntopia heard it can be quite a walk over from hv in a wedding dress!

Thanks Donna x

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
55. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi did u book photographer threw thomsons.or who did u get.getting married next May at suntopia tropical what's the photographer prices like and are u able to get hair and make up done at this hotel too.also do u require to have blood tests done too

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi I am getting married at the tropical in September booked through thomson. the photographer starts at £180 but that's just for ceremony you have to book the onsite photographer for any extra. Hair starts at £55 and makeup £35.Fortunately this area of Turkey you don't need blood tests :-)

Edited: 28 June 2014, 19:57
Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

That's great thanks for the info as when I asked thomsons all I gt was u will have to deal with that over there.x

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
58. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Can you let me know about prices hair makeup photographer etc once ur back home please.x

Pontefract, United...
1 post
Save Reply
59. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi there, To those of you that have already had your wedding at holiday village, How was it did it go well. Can I ask a few questions please as I get married here in a few weeks. Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
60. Re: Holiday Village Turkey- wedding

Hi I'm getting married at hotel tropical next May was wondering a rough prices for photographer and to have hair makeup and nails done

Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations