We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton dalaman help please

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
hilton dalaman help please

i am looking to book this hotel for next year as i have just found a really good price for it. the brochure states that i can get 2 adults and 2 children in 1 room wood this be a family room or do they have standard rooms that can sleep us all?

secondly there seems to be a lot of things that are not included in the all inc, is it easy to see whats not included when you get there as i dont want to be landed with a huge bill especially as we have teenagers.

many thanks for any help

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton dalaman help please

Hi Mandz100

I can't help with the rooms for children but can tell you not to worry about the AI. There are only some branded spirits in the bars that aren't included and the barstaff explain that and the bar menu is very clearly detailed. If you eat in the a la carte restaurants, they do offer the wine list but we just stuck with the house wine which was fine so had no extras to pay. I guess perhaps the tennis hire might be extra but we didn't bother with that. From all accounts, the teenagers loved the disco which ran from late until 2pm. The live entertainment in the Breeze Bar from 10.30 every night except Fridays was our favourite, good atmosphere. Kids will probably also enjoy the evening show in the ampitheatre too. Hope you have a great time. I'd be interested to hear which brochure you found a good deal in for next year?

Andree

Abergavenny, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hilton dalaman help please

Hi Andree,

Take a look at Monarch Holidays. We have booked to go back to the Hilton Dalaman next June (£761 each for 11 nights) which was almost £500 each cheaper than Thomsons. It's showing £615 per person at the end of September for 7 nights. The Transfers to the hotel are not included but can be added for approx.£50 return, we managed to book our own for £35 this year. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Marie & Alun.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hilton dalaman help please

Hi Alun & Marie

Wow, that is so much cheaper. Thanks for the advice. I didn't even think about trying anyone except Thomson and Thomas Cook. Maybe I will get 2 holidays next year after all.

Thanks again

Andree

4. Re: hilton dalaman help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations