We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suntopia Tropical

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Suntopia Tropical

Hi going to the Suntopia in June, can anyone tell me are the sunbeds free to use on the beach and are there plenty of them.

Is there a bar on the beach as well.

I read somewhere that they accept Euros, does anyone know if Euros are widely accepted everywhere, what about at the market.

If anyone can offer any advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks

tyne & wear
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Yes there are plenty of beds on the beach and f.o.c.

We are here now.

The beach bar is about 30/50 metres from the beach.

Euros are widely accepted everywhere.

Super hotel and staff, very clean, air con not good, get a suite if you require proper air con.

........Jack

Alness, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Just saw your message about Suntopia Tropical, my daughter was wondering if the hotel has free wifi? Thanks, also do you know the email address of the hotel as I would like to find out how much it would be to upgrade to a suite as we have a family room booked for July, 2012. Many thanks, Wendy

Birmingham
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi thanks Jack do you know what the cost is to upgrade to a suite.

Can you recommend where you think the best rooms are (other than the suites), which is the best part of the hotel to be.

Enjoy the rest of your hol.

Regards

tyne & wear
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suntopia Tropical

info@suntopia.com is the only email add we can find

wifi is free in the lobby area only, speed is ok but it occasionally crashes

the suite upgrade is 20 euros per night, this is one of the problems we are having with both thomsons and the hotel and I can only advise anyone going to this hotel is to upgrade through thomsons before your holidays as the air conditioning is centrally controlled except in the suites where it is 24/7 and guest controlled. i certainly would not advise anyone to book anything else for the air conditioning alone. Both the hotel and the reps james and his assistant claim the air con is 18hrs per day, this is not the case and we have had 4 sets of times when this is supposed to work. BOOK THE SUITES !!

These are cheaper through thomsons at home.

.............Jack

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi has anyone been to the suntopia tropical and if so is it good for english children? we are going next june and have kids age 3 and 6. what is the thompson run kids club like and the kids disco etc. I there lots of english children in the hotel? anything else anyone would like to tell me about this hotel as i cannot find much about it.

leicestershire
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suntopia Tropical

It was quite good for our daughter - age 4 ( see review) there are two good kids clubs and plenty of other stuff.

The games room is charged though and quite expensive and the evening mini disco is almost entirely in Russian most nights, but there are plenty of other British families there.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Leanne, we were there in June with our two kids (5 & 8) and they absolutely loved it!

My two didn't really want to join the kids club bu they made loads of friends and spent almost the whole day in the pool or on the waterslides.

In the evenings, they played about with their friends, joined in in the kids disco then usually got popcorn to watch the show in the amphitheatre.. I always felt they were completely safe and we actually got a bit of chill out time to ourselves! Yay

We didn't really get involved with the entertainment team (we became too lazy) but they organise plenty of activities and games for adults and children; in fact they work tirelessly from morning tonight and constantly look as if they love their jobs.

There is a great wee playpark there too which again is completely safe and in very good condition.

To summarise, I really don't think any of you will be bored! Have a great time! :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
311 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi can anyone tell me how much a taxi from the airport cost?

Thanks

9. Re: Suntopia Tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations