We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May weather

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
10 posts
Save Topic
May weather

Hi we are going to the hilton dalaman on 2nd May. Does anyone know what the weather is like at that time of year?

Pembs
Level Contributor
160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May weather

You can Google last year's weather. We're going again in may. Went start of June last year and was just nice low 30s. May at the start last year was low 30s then dropped to.high 20s to wards the end

Glasgow
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: May weather

Thank you for that.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,635 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May weather

The days should be lovely and warm but the evenings could be chilly.

London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May weather

I went in 25 may 2011 and it was baking.....lovely morning temps from 8 am and it started getting very slightly chilly after 9 at night. Saying this I found it lovely, but my wife wanted a cardy. I'm off in October it says it's 24-26 degrees but who knows!?

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
383 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: May weather

I went may 22nd in 2011 for 11 nights at hotel tropical the first week was very Rainy people we spoke to had been going those weeks for years and said weather was usually lovely we must of been unlucky.

Glasgow, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: May weather

Gggh

7. Re: May weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations