We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suntopia Tropical Questions

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Suntopia Tropical Questions

Hiya

We are visiting later this year with a 2 year old and an 11 month old.

Do the select rooms have a kettle which I can use to prepare baby bottles, is the water safe once boiled?

Does the onsite shop sell washing up liquid as will need to wash bottles

Does the onsite shop sell squash/cordial which I can use for 2 year old or is this sort of drink included in AI - she doesnt drink juice or fizzy

Also does the onsite shop sell cows milk, 2 year old still has 2 cups of strawberry milk per day (O will take powder with me)

Do I need to take any towels for us for the room or pool or will they all be provided

Is an iron provided in.any rooms

Last of all what the cost to upgrade to a suite from select room?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you :-)

Doncaster, England...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Suntopia Tropical Questions

hi

we went last year and stayed in a double family room and there wasn't a kettle or iron provided but i am sure there will be somewhere in the hotel that provide the facilities to make up bottles. there are fridges dotted all over the hotel filled with bottled water so you would be able to use that for the bottles. we are going again this year and have gone for a suite which has only cost us £60 extra but that was when we first booked through Thomson not sure of the upgrade price once you get there

not sure about the washing up liquid in the hotel shop but there are quite a few shops in the village of sarigerme that would probably sell i.t there is also a chemist there which will probably sell baby milk. it is about a 25 min walk or 2 mins in a taxi from outside the hotel reception which costs 15 lira i think or 20 return not 100% sure though

the main restaurant provides squash/cordial near the tea and coffee station not sure about at the bars around the rest of the hotel because we never ordered it but i am sure they will provide it. they also sell it in the onsite shops.

once you check into the hotel you are given towel cards which you exchange for towels that can be used for the pool and beach once the towels are returned you get your cards back or just fresh towels.

enjoy your holiday

Alex

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suntopia Tropical Questions

Thats fab thank you. Our baby who will be 11 months is cows milk intolerant so we will have to take his formula with us but our little girl who will be almost 3 still has strawberry milk on a morning and night so not sure how I will get hold of and keep fresh the milk for that, Ill take strawberry powder with us. Lol. She also drinks corial as her main drink really watered down so hoping we can get it easily but just worried on the water whih is used, would it upset her tummy. May take some double strength stuff with us for when we are in the room. Do rooms have a fridge/mini fridge?

Ive got a travel iron but not a travek kettle which is okay. I have tried to find contact email for hotel but had no luck can only find tele number. We have a select room atm whih we paid £28 to upgrade to from a double.

Im gonna take nappies with us I think aswell, not sure of the 2 yr old will be trained by then. Lol.

Thats fab about towels, im assuming we get ones in rooms aswell so is it worth not wasting space taking towels. Ive been somewhere where you get towels but didnt know so ended up taking about 4-5 lol.

Edited: 25 March 2014, 08:56
Doncaster, England...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suntopia Tropical Questions

we got a fridge in our double family room so i am guessing you get them in every room. yo do get towels in the room for the bath/shower. the towel cards are for the beach and pool so there is no need to take any with you

4. Re: Suntopia Tropical Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations