We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

southampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

Hi there, going to HV next week with baby & 2 yr old. Few questions if anyone can help?

Hotel have sent me the mineral/sodium content of the bottled water supplied but don't know if that's ok to make bottles up with? Obviously need to boil first. Can you get kettle in a suite?

Can you get bed rails to stop toddler falling out?! Or maybe ask for mattresses on floor?

Is there a bath mat to stop them slipping?

Hoping for a ground floor suite as have buggys, is it worth asking for a certain block for bigger suite? Also quiet?

Thanks so much for anyone's help x

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

I too am travelling to hv with young children, what did they tell you about the mineral/sodium content?

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

I too am travelling to hv with young children, what did they tell you about the mineral/sodium content?

southampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

Hi there

They sent me what's on the bottle itself and Looking at the water chart I would read it as the sodium level is 1.2 mg per litre. Sulphate 1.44 mg per litre so it's fine as per the nhs safe levels info on their website, it's well below safe levels so no prob using for formula. Obviously need to boil first

derbyshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

We are here now but no youngsters so can't help there. There is a kettle in the room and there's always bottled water available at any bar. There are lifts to different floors so don't worry about the stairs.

5. Re: Holiday village - few baby & toddler questions. Thank you:-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme