We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Jandia Princess

Scarborough, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club Jandia Princess

We have been trying to get the e-mail address for the above hotel. My wife and I will be returning there on 27th Feb for a week to celebrate her 60th birthday also we should like to reserve room 7301. Can you help

London
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Jandia Princess

Sorry, don't have email address. We will be going in March to this hotel. As you are returning, I presume you think it's a good hotel? What can you tell us about it please?

swindon
Level Contributor
95 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Jandia Princess

The one I was given was reservas.jandia@princess-hotels.com

england
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Jandia Princess

We are booked to go to this hotel in july, can anyone tell me if there are any cash machines in Jandia? Also how long was the transfer from the airport to the resort? Thanks

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,002 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Jandia Princess

The transfer to Jandia from the airport ranges from 1 hour to 1 hour 45 minutes depending on your mode of transport. i.e. taxi or coach.

As Jandia is a main resort in Fuerteventura I am sure you will find a cash machine. Hope this helps.

england
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Jandia Princess

Thanks welshtraveller. We will be on coach from airport so hope not last drop off. Have you been to Jandia? This is our first trip to fuerteventura and to this hotel. Beaches look lovely.

Hampshire
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Jandia Princess

Hi, i tried the email address mentioned below and i got an 'undeliverable' message. We stayed there last year so i looked at the documentation we brought home with us and found this e-mail address: h.j.princess@mx3.redestb.es. I've just sent an email and haven't had an undeliverable message yet so hope this one is working.

swindon
Level Contributor
95 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Jandia Princess

We are staying at Fuerteventura Princess in April, and have just sent an email to recepcion.fuerteventura@princess-hotels.com and got a reply from them.

notts
Level Contributor
299 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Jandia Princess

We are going to this hotel in July for our Ruby wedding

Is room 7301 really nice in a good spot?? Did you manage to contact the hotel??

9. Re: Club Jandia Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Jandia Peninsula
Recent Conversations