We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

Hi,

Could someone advise what would be the best building to stay in Dreams resort?

My requirements - View - do not care at all. Quieter the better. Garden view is fine. Second or third floor. Non smoking room.

No upgrades to preffer club.

I know that some building are newer (or recently renovated) then others.

Could someone suggest what would be the best possible building based on my preference?

Many, many thanks!

Dmitry

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

Hi Dmitry!

good-times.webshots.com/album/550289892IcWuFH

Link above will take you to an album I have showing the map of the resort to give you an idea of the layout.

Bldg 3 or 4 would be my recommendation. Bldg 4 being the more recently done of the 2 of them. But both would fit the bill in my opinion.

If you want to send an email down to Jesus Mercedes the Chief Concierge here is his email:

Jesus Mercedes

Chief Concierge

concierge@dreamslaromana.com.do

Let him know what type of accomodations you booked and when and what you are looking for in a room...that gives them an idea on how best to get you what you would like. Requests are all based on availability at any given time.

That link is also a little album that has lots of other info like spa and newsletters and things you may enjoy.... Of course any prices you may see there are subject to change.

happy Travels!

bb/mt

Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

Thank you for you quick reply! Looking at the map, I see that building 4 is right at the pool. How loud in there? I will travel with small kids so mid day naps and early bad time is essential.

Also, I can't seems to find building 6 on the map.. Are buildings 5,6 and 7 are newly built?

Thanks again!

Dmitry

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

Hi there Dmitry!

Bldg 6 is where the Preferred Club Lounge is now located. Above them are two Preferred Club Suites.

Building 5 and 7 are all redone also and mostly they are Preferred Club but there have been times that other guests have stayed in them but did not recieve the Preferred Club status and perks that go with Purchasing a Preferred Club room.

In building 4 has two sides...one side faces the pool and the other side would be facing the gardens and more quiet.

That is why I suggested when you write down to Jesus Mercedes you put in all of your thoughts and he can then best try to help you know what you are looking for!

Hope this is helpful,

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

haddon township, nj
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

We just returned last weekend, we stayed in building 4, 2nd floor facing the garden and other building (room 4229). we felt we had a great location to everything in the resort. At night if we came back before end of show we could slightly hear music which we enjoyed. Close to beach, infinity pool (swim up bar) and main pool, its closer to seafood & world cafe buffets restaurants and lobby. I would not want to stay in "preferred club building", too far from everything.

5. Re: Best building to stay in Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Bayahibe
Recent Conversations