We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room service at Dreams La Romana

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Room service at Dreams La Romana

HI there all,i was just wondering if anyone had used the room service.If so what did you order?? and were you waiting a while for it to be delivered??

I like the thought of having my breakfast out on the balcony.

We go 11 weeks tomorrow and it cant come quick enough.

Thanks in advance

Angie xx

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

LOVE Room Service and did use it for breakfast a few times! Breakfast came hot and eating it on the patio was lovely!

Eggs, toast, bacon and fruit and coffee...LOVELY!

Their room service menu is decent with a nice selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner items.

Happy Travels

bb/mt

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

Wow thanks for the fast reply baltobabe.That sounds just like my kind of breakfast..Will deffo be using room service.

Thanks again....more giddy than ever now!!..lol

Angie xx

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,034 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

You can take a look at the room service menu at the three pages starting: …webshots.com/photo/2220938720064234328nhzMwK

The room service is a great option and extra special to have it included at this hotel. The breakfast items are among the best on the menu, but a number of things are pre-prepared so expect that. After the three pages of menu above is a picture of one of my breakfast trays of food (with a daytime meal in the shot after that). It's wonderful to order yogurt to keep in your fridge for when you need a quick snack. It takes between 30 and 45 minutes so order as soon as you think you're starting to get ready!

Kaki

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

Make sure and try the FLAN that is listed on their menu...and also available sometimes at the restaurants...its FLANtastic! hehehe!

Its one of my fav things there!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

Brilliant!! Thanks ever so much Kaki,it looks fab. I am so looking forward to it and been able to have my breakfast out on the balcony makes it even better.

Baltobabe ..thanks for the info ,i will definitely try the flan!!!

Mmmm it'smaking me hungry now!! Have to settle for a ham sandwich.

Cheers once again

Angie xxx

6. Re: Room service at Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2010, 06:17