We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2nd December is this the low season

cheshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
2nd December is this the low season

Hiya, please can you tell me is it very busy 2nd december? or is this low season and what about the weather ? Also will it be ok to bring gifts we did when in the north is it ok . Thanks

tamworth
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2nd December is this the low season

Hi I'm going on the 1st dec so also interested in seeing what people have to say about this time of the year- what hotel are ytou staying in?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2nd December is this the low season

I'd say that it's ok for you to bring gifts, but I don't know why it wouldn't be. If you're thinking of a reason in particular, that may clarify the answer.

The season is starting to turn at the beginning of December, being a shoulder season. Though it's winter in the US and Canada, we don't tend to travel then as much as we do in January - March. It shouldn't be very busy at that time, but it does depend on the resort you're visiting.

The weather should be good. Hot and sunny, but not stifling and with cooler evenings. The sweater you had on the plane may be sufficient to get you by. Some really notice it and others don't.

Kaki

cheshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2nd December is this the low season

Hi,we are going to dreams la romama how about you? thanks for your replies.

cheshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2nd December is this the low season

Hi, Kaki thanks for repling, we are going to dreams la romama, not been to that side ,last year we went to bahia principe san jaun, had a fab holiday animation staff were fab beach so so weather great. this time we wanted very good beach and by all accounts this is a good area and this hotel looks lovely ,Thanks again for your help.

5. Re: 2nd December is this the low season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 06:18