We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from SDQ to DLR

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation from SDQ to DLR

I didn't book my transfer through my provider because they weren't offering a private transfer. I've read it takes about 2 hours to get to DLR and I wouldn't want to be making any stops. Can anyone suggest who I can use? Thanks =)

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

You can get a cab at the airport, or book with IBK Servicios (highly recommended). Contact Bronly with questions at

ibkservicios@gmail.com

bdejesus@ibkservicios.com

info@ibkservicios.com

Their website is at http://www.ibkservicios.com/ where you can get a quote and reserve.

Kaki

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

You can also get a taxi at the airport, you don't have to pre-book. It will cost you between 100 - 120 USD, and will take 80-90 minutes, depending on the traffic.

Happy travel

Denise

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

Thank you Kaki and Denise. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I can't wait. So Excited. Btw I tried emailing the resort at all 3 emails and didn't get a response =( Is there another way of communicating?

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

There are 3 emails you can try

concierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

info.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

operaciones.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

or through their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/DreamsLaRomana

Happy travel

Denise

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

I tried those 3. I will try with facebook. Thanks =)

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

Thank you Kaki,

I got in touch with Bronly and he was very helpful and is going to have someone pick us up. =)

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

Thank you Kaki for recommending IBK SERVICIOS... I know it's a little late but I knew I had to let you know. Everything worked out great. Driver was very nice got us water and beer for the ride there. I'm going to be posting my review before the end of the week and I will mention them. =)

8. Re: Transportation from SDQ to DLR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 07:30