We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cats?

ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
cats?

I'm wondering did anyone notice are there many cats in the resorts coming into restaurants and at poolside etc? I have a bad phobia but would love to visit.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cats?

Hi,

I was at the resort Friday and Saturday and dident see any cats.

Youll have an Fantatic time...........................

ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cats?

Thanks a mill

whitehaven
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cats?

Hi;

I have just come back from IHD and there was no cats at all, the only time we saw one was at the airport on homeward journey and it was a little freindly kitten where the smoking area is, hope this helps you.

Janice.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cats?

Which resort are you speaking of? all of them? I've seen a couple of cats, but being a cat lover there are nowhere near enough for me! You see more dogs than cats (by far) but not on the resort property. Some resorts "employ" cats to keep the vermin at bay. Even so, they don't tend to wander the hotel.

Kaki

ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cats?

Hi Kaki. I was thinking I'd like to go to Dreams La Romana. Thanks for your response.

ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cats?

Thanks Janice

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cats?

I hev personally seen cats at every single resort in the Bayahibe area at some point. So don't get surprised if you see one at some point.

Hotles usually have one or two in their facilities in order to avoid mice, considering they are very extense areas.

ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cats?

Thanks Monica. I don't mind one or 2 as long as they are not in the dining areas or constantly running under sun loungers.

9. Re: cats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 07:17