We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el presidente

indiana
Level Contributor
133 posts
310 reviews
Save Topic
el presidente

I know this is a very stupid question. the island beer is el presidente and they have another one as well i forgot. I'am going to dreams and i don't see any pics with presidente theyre all that other label of beer. I just wanted to make sure .

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: el presidente

I am unsure as to what your question is.

The beer is actually just called "Presidente", without the "El", and there are other beers that you'll find there as well from time to time, including Bohemia and Soberana and Quisqueya.

Presidente is the principal beer served at Dreams, with Bohemia appearing periodically. Presidente is on tap.

Kaki

Spruce Grove, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: el presidente

The mini bar in the room was stocked with Bohemia which has a heavier taste than Presidente in my opinion. Leaving a message and a couple of dollars in the fridge allowed me to have Presidente from then on in the fridge. You can find Budweiser, Corona and I heard Heineken but the latter was never seen by me. No dark beer at all at Dreams LR.

indiana
Level Contributor
133 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: el presidente

:) thank u

4. Re: el presidente

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 05:44