We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Palace

Guelph,Ontario
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Viva Palace

Kaki: Took your advice and e-mailed Angel at VWDP re room selection. Does he normally get back to you or is there someone

else that I can put a request into? Enjoy reading all your posts regarding the DR. Thanks

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,060 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Palace

I've heard that he does get back to you. I haven't had to try it out myself. Silvia is another star of guest services, but both of them and the others too all work for basically two hotels so I don't know if they are overworked or have a larger team. For the week I was at the Palace, I only saw Angel at the beginning and end of the week and he was at the Viva Beach the rest of the time. If not him, somebody else may be reading your e-mail and doing whatever you may be asking for (placing your room request with the front desk, for example) but if you are looking for an answer to a particular question, you may not get it. This hotel loses stars for me on some of the finely tuned customer service issues, but if you can get by with the basics of that and realize how much less you're paying compared to the other hotels, it may still be worthwhile.

I wish I could be more help.

Kaki

Etobicoke
Level Contributor
309 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Palace

If it helps, Angel has responded to my emails in a timely manner.

He is a busy guy, he will get back to you.

cgrey

Guelph,Ontario
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Palace

Thanks for the info.

Guelph,Ontario
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva Palace

That's great thanks.

5. Re: Viva Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 21:19