We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

Lancing, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

Hi guys

Bet I know who will reply to this :-)

I have read loads on the food and the restaurants that serve - but not heard a thing it seems about the Asian - would anyone clarify if this is Japanese?

Thanks

(only 12 sleeps to go)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

Hi Dave,

We only visited here once and being honest it wasn't our favourite but it's not the type of food we would generally eat at home either. They had sushi etc but it really was a mix between Chinese and Japanese dishes. I think fried ice cream was one of the deserts...wish I'd tried that!

There are no show cooking table here, or there weren't at least on my last visit).

Great thing is that at the world cafe and I think the seaside grill they have all the restaurant menus so you can check them out before deciding where to eat

Hope that makes sense.

Emily

Lancing, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

Thanks for taking your time to mail me Emily

Dave

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

It is actually truly an Asian restaurant. They have a sampling of many Eastern cultures, with of course Chinese, Japanese and sushi selections, but also Thai and I think another representation but I'm drawing a blank right now. If I can find my menu, I'll get back to you.

Kaki

4. Re: Dreams La Romana - the Asian restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 21:17