We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another airport transfer question!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
376 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Another airport transfer question!!

Does $118.00 for two people from Santo Domingo airport to Bayahibe sound right?? I am booking on a travel website and this is the rate quoted for two people from SDQ to Bayahibe.

It seems so low compared to what I have been reading in the forums . . .

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,060 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another airport transfer question!!

The way you're wording it, it sounds one way. If so, it's within the normal range. You'd likely have to pay the same amount to return to SDQ, which makes it a bit more than the IBK Servicios price (if I recall correctly). If it's a return price and works for you, please share the details when you return!

Kaki

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
376 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another airport transfer question!!

The $118.00 is actually for a round-trip fare for the two of us! I just thougtht it sounded very inexpensive for two since some say a taxi is $100 or more one way!

south shields
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another airport transfer question!!

we booked taxi through our tour operator thomsons and return trip cost 49 britsh pounds

Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another airport transfer question!!

We booked private car transfer and it was £60 return from Punta Cana

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
5. Re: Another airport transfer question!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 05:17