We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

London
Level Contributor
88 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

We are going to Dreams in January and I've read on TA that we can email in advance to request rooms. Can anyone give me the best email address to use?

Also I notice that there are 7 room blocks and some I assume are reserved for the Preferred Club. We are going with First Choice and have booked a "premium double room"--can we still ask to be put in any of the blocks or are we restricted to certain ones. For example, we would like to ask for Block 5 or 7 but don't know if that is available to us.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,279 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

Email Kerry Consentino to info.drelr@dreamsresorts.com or if you use Facebook, you can contact her through there http://www.facebook.com/kerry.consentino

She will answer all our questions

Happy travel

Denise

Sheffield, england
Level Contributor
408 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

Hi, I have been to Dreams 3x with Thomsons from the UK, as Denise advises email Kerry she is very helpful, there are non Preffered rooms in block 5 & 7, we stop in block 7 as we find it quiet but you are still close to everything.

Please ask if you need any more information

London
Level Contributor
88 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

Thanks, that's very helpful. I wondered whether there were non preffered rooms in Block 7 so I will ask for one there. Thanks also to Denise for the email number--I'll leave it until nearer the time before I contact Kerry. We go in January.

ferndale wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

hi there we stayed in block 5 premium garden deluxe for the first two weeks in august this year room no 5203 which was on first floor end room with open ended balcony as far as i can remember room nos 5306 to 5308 are in a little corridor on their own so very quiet away from the main corridor hope this of help best wishes and have a lovely holiday any other info you would like to know let me know

London
Level Contributor
88 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

Thanks so much for that tip about block 5 and the specific room numbers. Very helpful

ferndale wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

hi there just recieved your reply my original message should have read room nos5203 to 5208 sorry for mistake best wishes kevin

7. Re: Dreams La Romana---emailing ahead about rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 10:16