We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttle to Dreams La Romana

Plainview, Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Airport shuttle to Dreams La Romana

Is there shuttle to and from the punta cana airport, to dreams la romana, if so where can I reserve a spot?

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttle to Dreams La Romana

There are no shuttle buses between airports and resorts in Dominican republic.

You can check Amstar web site, or look at previous post about transport between Punta Cana and Dreams La Romana.

The taxi is always an option and you don't have to prebook.

Denise

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport shuttle to Dreams La Romana

Noah, I am not sure if you mean a complimentary hotel shuttle from the Punta Cana airport or not, but I believe DominicanAirportTransfers.com offers transportation to Dreams La Romana and other resorts in the area, as well as to Punta Cana resorts, etc. The cost for a shared van (you might stop at other, nearby resorts) is reasonable compared to a few other vendors of this service that we checked. They seem to get very good reviews for their services.

3. Re: Airport shuttle to Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 05:15