Looking to plan a July 2014 trip for a group of family and friends, and wanted to gain perspective and get recommendations from all the experts here!
Although we usually don't go the "all inclusive" route, we'd like to investigate it for pure R&R on this trip.
Our Wish List (in order of importance)
1. Family friendly. Party will consist of teens, early twenties and us older folks!
2. Beach: Want a beautiful green/blue/turquoise Caribbean beach with much room to get away from others.
3. Budget: Don't want the cheapest, but finances are a factor. Hoping that July will see some off season deals
4. Restaurants / bars: I know we'll not get gourmet food, but want some variety and a decent level of quality. Availability of top shelf liquor is a plus as well.
5. Activities: Probably the least important - water sports are a plus but not vital nor are organized activities such as bingo and volleyball.
Appreciate any advice!