We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outside spa

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
outside spa

Is there a place i can call that can come to the resort for a massage? I find this cheaper than foing to the spa at the resort. Thanks

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outside spa

Your idea may be cheaper, but I don't know that you can work that out at a hotel that has a spa onsite. You will need to get permission to have any unpaying guest come onto the property and the spa pays for the privilege of having them be your exclusive massage choice. Depending on the property that you are staying at, there are daily spa specials and some bulk deals too. If you sit through a time share orientation, you can get coupons, and at Dreams, they offer massages on the beach so you have a few choices and price points.

Kaki

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: outside spa

thanks for your reply. i just thought i'd ask bec i've done this in other islands.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,227 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outside spa

So far the only outside "service" allowed at a resort I've seen is a wedding photographer and a wedding make up / hair stylist.

You can go to the public beach and get a massage there, or if you are staying at any resort in Dominicus, you can just walk to the town and choose from many massage places there.

Denise

new jersey
Level Contributor
801 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: outside spa

the only other way around it. trade a massage for a day pass? :) its to bad they don't include the coupons at check in time at dreams. if you sit through a time share you may need a extra massage. to much valuable time not worth coupons. sometimes at booking through cheap caribbean a free massage is part of the package with Iberostar. did this last time. i think your after the the convenience of relaxing in your room after and save a few bucks. demi is right about dominicus you can save about $30.00 an hour in the shops right behind the public beach. i have to say though using the hot tub and sauna is a big bonus right before the massage. the pours are open and your already relaxed and that part is free.

5. Re: outside spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:16